In this crazy summer 2020 of Coronavirus, your backyard can be your sanctuary. You’re hesitant to venture out to do your typical summer activities, so you’ve decided to build a fence. With a new fence, your kids can play outside, your dog can run around, you can grill out, lounge in your hammock, and entertain friends…all while staying SAFE! With your new fence in place, you and your family will have peace of mind and privacy to enjoy your time outside together.
Factors to Consider When Selecting an Athens Fence Installer
You’ve decided that you want to hire a professional installation company, but don’t know how to proceed. Do not simply choose a fence installer based on price. Here are six important factors to consider:
- Your fence company should assist you with the steps needed before your fence installation project even starts: locating your utility lines, obtaining a permit, obtaining HOA approval, verifying zoning and height restrictions, setback regulations, checking for easements, and obtaining a survey. Your yard may require grading or stump or boulder removal. Find out if these costs are included in your quote, and secure a written contract.
- Building a new fence can be a large financial investment. You may have saved money to build your fence, but fence companies may offer fence financing and can even recommend preferred lenders. This may be a better option for you. Determine if a deposit is required. Ask if the company charges for quotes and for any of the additional services mentioned in #1 above.
- A handyman may be able to install a basic fence, but you should work with a professional, dedicated regional fence company with years of experience and expertise with weather challenges in your geographic area. Search for a company that offers a large variety of fence types and materials. The company should be able to install your fence on or close to your specified timeline (often in one day!). The company should have a representative onsite and utilize highly-trained employees, not subcontractors. Find out what the company protocol is for cleanup and removal.
- Ask your local friends and contacts for references. Check the internet for testimonials. Read company reviews and try to find consistently high, 5 star industry satisfaction ratings. Look at project photos. Also, just to be safe, check with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) to make sure there are no unresolved complaints against the company you are leaning towards.
- Choose a fence company with a friendly, knowledgeable staff. You should be able to tell this from the very first call you make. Make sure they offer First-Class customer service, answer all of your questions, and that they will work with you throughout your entire installation process. Work with a company that can offer “No Contact” quotes and installation during this Coronavirus pandemic, so you can have peace of mind that you and your family will remain safe.
- Choose a company that offers help with repairs and maintenance. They should offer a warranty on both workmanship and materials. They should be licensed, insured and bonded, and they should repair any potential damage to your yard or property.
Which Athens Fence Company Should You Choose?
Consider your local, trusted professional installer Superior Fence & Rail to address these six factors, and more! We have over 4,000 customer 5 star reviews and a 94% approval rating from sites like Angie’s List, Home Advisor and the BBB (Better Business Bureau). With over 20 years of experience installing fences, we purchase over 10 million pounds of fence and install over 2 million feet of fence each year in 17 locations across the Southeast. Call Superior Fence & Rail today at (706) 534-6677. Let us help you protect your family from Coronavirus while enjoying a fun summer 2020 outside!
Great Fences Make Great Neighbors!
- Best Quality Fences
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Fence Financing Options
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Your Superior Fence and Rail service team is standing by! Get a fence installation quote today!