Commercial Fence Division
Commercial fence projects comprise a large percentage of the work done by Superior Fence & Rail and our commercial portfolio comprises hundreds of large commercial fence projects that we have completed all over Florida. Representative clients for our commercial division include state and local governments, general contractors, and site contractors, developers and community homeowners associations. We have the ability to perform turnkey fencing projects including security perimeter fencing, gated access control, entry gates, balcony and stair railing, steel cable railing, A.D.A pipe rail, Department of Transportation handrail and guardrail.
Some or our commercial projects include:
- $800,000 contract for perimeter fencing at Kennedy Space Center
- $350,000 contract for perimeter fencing, access control, stairs and balcony and stair railing in Fort Lauderdale
- $250,000 for anti-climb security fencing at DEA facility in St. Lucie County
- $240,000 for 12 ft. tall anti-climb security fencing at a behavioral center in Orlando
- $240,000 for ornamental aluminum fencing along S.R. 417
- $220,000 for industrial grade aluminum fencing and over forty entry gates for the Citrus Bowl in Orlando
- $210,000 vinyl railing project for condominium project in Winter Springs
- $200,000 for perimeter fencing and balcony railing for apartment complex in Sanford
- $180,000 for perimeter fencing, retention pond fencing, tennis and basketball court fencing for the Orlando Magic Recreation Centers
Please call us today for a bid on your next commercial project!